Online Registration has closed.
On-Site Registration will be available on Sunday, May 5 at the Walk for $30.
Fundraising pages are still accepting donations.
Questions? E-mail Alex Nguyen at alex@TAAFonline.org.
Register today for the 8th Annual Aneurysm and AVM Awareness Walk and join hundreds of survivors, caregivers, medical professionals, and community members as we raise awareness and funds to support the programs, educational outreach, and research projects of The Aneurysm and AVM Foundation.
Walk routes will take you around beautiful Crissy Field and to the base of the Golden Gate Bridge. Afterwards join us for a Celebration which includes lunch, raffle prizes, live music, inspiring speakers, opportunities to connect with people facing similar challenges, and tents to share stories and remember and honor loved ones.
Sunday, May 5, 2013 - Crissy Field - 1-mile, 2-mile, and 5K walk routes
Crissy Field is the grassy area across from 610 Old Mason St., San Francisco, CA 94129.*
*Please note: There are 2 locations for 610 Mason St. in San Francisco. Crissy Field is located in the 94129 ZIP code.
9am: Check in & Registration
10am: Walk Kick-Off
10:30am - 1:30pm: Celebration & Raffle
Exhibitors & Activities:
- Dr. Alfredo Quinones & Dr. Michael Lawton’s Mission: BRAIN Guadalajara Neurosurgery Project
- Aneurysm, AVM, Pediatrics Meet-Up Tables
- Personal Stories & In Memoriam Displays
- Goofball Balloon Artist
- Debbie Fuqua Face Painter
- Glass Coat Photo Booth
- Raffle Prize Drawings
Under 5yrs old: $15
Under 2yrs old: FREE
Online Registration will close May 3, 2013
On-Site Registration will be available the day of the walk for $30
HELP SUPPORT TAAF - FUNDRAISING MADE EASY!
We've made it easy for you to raise funds for TAAF by creating your own online Personal Fundraising Page.
* Click "JOIN NOW"
* Register for the walk & create a personal fundraising page
* If you've already registered for the walk, click "Already Registered?"
* (Optional) Create or Join a Fundraising Team
* Customize text and photos on your Personal Page
* Send the link to friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
Interested in volunteering to prepare for the Walk or on the day of the Walk? There are several volunteer opportunities available! Please contact Alex Nguyen at email@example.com for more information.
||Sunday, May 05, 2013
San Francisco, California
alex at taafonline.org