Did you know that:
* 1 in 4 teenaged girls will have an STD
* The CDC estimates that every year in the U.S., 56,000 people are infected with HIV?
* 1 in 3 newly infected with HIV is between the ages of 13-25?
* 25% of those infected with HIV do not know it?
* New York cases account for approximately 18% of all HIV cases in the U.S.?
Because the fight is not over, I am walking/running in the 14thAnnual AIDS 5K Walk/Run at Hamilton College on Sunday, April 28th. Fund raised dollars help support AIDS Community Resources's Adolescent Prevention Programs and gives ACR the resources to provide direct support to hundreds of individuals and their families who are infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Please support me by contributing whatever you can. If you are interested in making a donation (fully tax-deductible), please click on the "Sponsor Me Now" link.
Thank you for your contribution and support.