Are you Walking or Rolling?
The Walk & Roll for Kids got its name because some of our kids WALK and some of them ROLL. But all kids and all people enjoy a great time, which is what you'll have in store for you if ou come out and enjoy the Walk & Roll for Kids.
Every $20 raised provides one hour of "Kids Care" - those are hours of therapy we provide without money to pay for them. These funds help us stay true to our promise to NEVER turn a child away whose family cannot afford the full cost of our care.
The event has a lot of fun, including:
* Pre-walk concert
* Post walk music party complete with games and prizes
* Post walk fun like the Krispy Kreme donut truck, the "Bubble truck", face painting and more
This event is great for indivduals, families, church groups, schools and businesses.
We've streamlined the registration process so that we have three types of participants:
1. A Fundraising Walker - registers, creates a web page to raise as much money and as many "Kids Care" hours as possible. Can be individual or part of a team.
2. A Virtual Walker- someone who can't make the walk but wants to support the cause. With a donation of $25 they can earn the event tshirt. They also can opt to create a web page and raise money too. They too can join a team.
3. A walker - this person wants to walk and earn the tshirt. They can be part of a team. A donation of $25 entitles them to the tshirt reward.
So sign up today. Click the Raise Money button to start the process!
||Saturday, May 19, 2012||
||Sunday, August 19, 2012
dmay at kidscenterky.org