I am riding again in the 2012 Chicagoland Ride for Kids® to raise money for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation (PBTF). The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation (PBTF) has been making a difference in the lives of children with brain tumors.
The past 9 years I have been contributing and sponsoring these Chicagoland rides, 7 of those years I actually had the benefit of participating with the many other motorcyclists. I am reaching out to supporters who would like to participation monetarily or by joining us in the ride. We hope to continue this partnership, create new ones, and give these children the gift of life that we are all entitled to.
Last years, donations helped:
• find the cause of and cure for childhood brain tumors by supporting medical research
• increase public awareness about the severity and prevalence of childhood brain tumors
• aid in the early detection and treatment of childhood brain tumors
• support a national database on all primary brain tumors
• provide educational and emotional support for children and families affected by this life-threatening disease.
I hope that you will join me in reaching the fund raising goal by donating through this site, as it is simple, fast, and totally secure or join us in riding for this cause. It is also the most efficient way to make a contribution to our fundraising efforts. Many thanks for your support -- and please forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!
Thanks as always and I hope you can come out and see us Ride for these Kids on July 15th,