The Ski-A-Thon is the biggest single-day fundraiser in the State of Maine that attracts hundreds of skiers, riders, volunteers, participants, and sponsors from all around Maine and New England. It is Maine Adaptive’s annual signature event that generates 65% of the funding to support its continuously expanding year round free adaptive programs for individuals with physical disabilities.
When you support the Ski-A-Thon, you’re helping Maine Adaptive achieve its mission of promoting year-round education and training for individuals with physical disabilities in order to develop skills and provide enjoyment through active recreation.
In addition to raising the majority of our funds for the year, the Ski-A-Thon is a lot of fun! It’s the only time during the year when our participants, volunteers, and fundraisers are all together, so it’s our traditional annual celebration of another great season.
Fundraising is easy and FUN!
1. Click JOIN NOW button.
2. Create your account, or if you've used FirstGiving before, sign in with your existing account.
3. Once you’re logged in, a window will ask you to select an existing team or create your own.
Note to team captains and team members: Make sure that your team is only registered once. Team Captains have been asked to register their teams with FirstGiving if they choose to, then team members may create individual pages and link them to the team’s page at this step.
4. Create your fundraising page. Get creative, post photos, tell your story.
3. Set your FUNDRAISING GOAL.
4. Spread the word! Send the link out to your friends, family and colleagues, anyone to help you reach your goal. Share your page regularly by email, on your Facebook, twitter and other social media account.
Thank you for supporting the 28th Annual Ski-A-Thon
||Saturday, March 23, 2013||
||Monday, March 25, 2013
ebove at maineadaptive.org