Special Olympics Tennessee is excited to offer this exhilarating opportunity to rappel down from The i Bank Tower in Memphis. You can raise money and your heart rate! Not to mention, you'll know you've helped ensure exciting opportunities for our local athletes to train and compete in sports.
Over the Edge is open to the first 100 entrants who meet the following criteria:
1. 18 years of age or older by event date.
2. Body weight of 300 pounds or less by event date.
3. Raise a minimum of $1000 by event date.
- The $1000 minimum can be raised by any combination of donations gathered from friends, family or co-workers. You can collect checks and donations from everyone, or create an online fundraising page on Firstgiving - it's the easiest and safest way to $1000!
What's in it for me?
You mean, besides the adrenaline rush? And knowing that you made life better for thousands of Tennessee athletes? And a great story to share with everyone whose fanhood isn't as big as yours? We're glad you asked! For your time and dedication to SOTN, we're glad to offer:
- Official SOTN Over the Edge apparel
- A commemmorative photo of your rappel
- Free admission for you and your guest to our official OTE party / reception (August 26)
- We will offer great rewards to top fundraisers and top recruiters.
For more Over The Edge information visit the official 2011 Over The Edge - Memphis website.
||Saturday, August 27, 2011
ltaylorsotn at hotmail.com