2013 Gingerbread Run 5K Presented by Aarons
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CLOSED.
If you are already registered and would like to create a fundraising page you can still do so by clicking the Register button.
Event Date: Saturday, November 2, 2013
Registration: 6:30 - 7:30 a.m.
Opening Ceremony: 7:30 a.m.
Race Start: 8:00 a.m.
Closing Ceremony/Awards Presentation: 9:00am
Location: Give Kids The World Village, 210 South Bass Road, Kissimmee Florida 34746
Join us for this fun-filled 5k run/walk that winds through the whimsical pathways of Give Kids The World Village!
Here's your chance to experience Central Florida's only nonprofit "storybook" resort that has brought happiness and hope to more than 120,000 families from around the world. Jog past the World's Largest Candy Land game at Matthew's Boundless Playground, wave hello to our special families and boogie down with some of the Village's most lovable mascots. It's fun for all ages!
Everyone is invited to take part in this unique fundraiser that helps provide weeklong dream vacations for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families.
The Gingerbread Run is limited to 2,000 participants, so grab your friends and family to register and begin fundraising today!
Entry fees include:
- Unisex 2013 Gingerbread Run 5K t-shirt
- 2013 Collectible Gingerbread Run medal
- Goody bag
On-course and post-race refreshments
Prizes awarded to:
- Top individual fundraiser (Winner will recieve two 25,000 Amerian Airline AAdvantage Miles Vouchers donated by American Airlines Miles for Kids in Need Program and The Something mAAgic Foundation and recognition at event.)
- Top team fundraisers (Top 3 Teams get thier own tent and goodies in Top Team Row, top team trophy and recognition at event.)
Race medals awarded to:
- First, second and third place male runners
- First, second and third place female runners
- First, second and third place junior runners
To learn more, visit http://www.gingerbreadrun.org/.