10th Annual HDSA Orange County Team Hope Walk
Huntington’s Disease Society of America’s
10th Annual Orange County Team Hope Walk
at UC Irvine Campus
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Registration for the walk is free!
YOU CAN STILL DONATE TO THE WALK! CLICK ON THE FUNDRAISERS TAB ABOVE AND DONATE TO ONE OF THE FUNDRAISERS WEBPAGES!
Schedule of Events
8:00 am - 9:00 am Registration
9:00 am - -Welcome and 10K Timed Run
9:30 am - -5K Timed Run
9:45 am - - 5K Walk/Dog Walk
11 am - - Festival
In addition, walkers raising donation dollars will receive...
$50 raised earns you a free T-shirt.
$100 raised earns you a free gift bag
$1000 raised earns VIP lounge and VIP goody bag
$5000 raised earns a lavish wine cellar dinner for you and your friends at critically acclaimed Hotel Laguna’s Claes Ovation
Prizes for highest earning:
> High School Team: Party at K1 Indoor Go Karting
> College Team: Wing Party at Hooter’s and private party at Dave and Buster’s
> Professional Team: Lavish Dinner for the winning team at Claes Ovation
> Prizes for team captains:
> Largest team
> Highest fundraising team
Enjoy live music and an incredible HD festival area with a fundraiser's recognition ceremony, awards ceremony, pet adoption, Hooter's Heat-Seeking Wing-Eating Context, Egg Race, Hot Dog Eating Competition, Three-Legged Race and much, much more!
*All proceeds support HDSA’s fight to improve the lives of people affected by HD and their families
Questions? Please contact Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org or Natalie at email@example.com
1. Go to http://www.firstgiving.com/hdsa-oc/octeamhopewalk
2. Click on the big green “REGISTER” button
3. Select “1” participant and click REGISTER
4. Either choose LOGIN if you are a returning user or fill out the new registration form if you are a first time user click NEXT
5. In the next section either choose a team or create one. To create one, scroll down and the CREATE NEW TEAM button should be towards the right at the bottom of the screen
6. Create your team name then click NEXT
Create your fundraising page: If you're already registered on FirstGiving and need to create a fundraising page, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I can get you the link to create your fundraising page. Thank you!
Run Registration: https://secure.pacificcoastracetiming.com/register/?event=10732
Volunteer Registration: http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp1087588.jsp