We need your help to end homelessness! Join us March 22, 2014, to walk, run, or jog.
We've made it simple for you to raise funds. It only takes a few minutes to create your online fundraising page:
· Click the get started button.
· Personalize the text and the photo on your online fundraising page to express your passions and your purpose.
· Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
You can also collect offline pledges from friends, family and co-workers to support your walk! Or support HRI by sponsoring a walker or walk team with a secure donation in any amount!
Any walker who raises $30 or more will receive an event t-shirt.
Funds raised from this year’s walk will benefit HRI in assisting the homeless and providing services and assistance for housing stability.
THANK YOU for helping us end homelessness!
· Participants collect pledges/money and walk or run the 3-mile route along the KRVT.
· The Walk begins and ends at Eleanor House, 522 Eleanor Street in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
· Registration, refreshments, music and fun begin at 8:00 AM.
· Walkers warm-up with local fitness experts at 8:45 AM and start walking at 9AM.
· A rest stop is available at Star World just as the route joins the KRVT.
· All participants must stay on sidewalks, but a portion of this year's walk is along the KRVT.
· Strollers and crowd-friendly dogs are welcome!
Walk route: We leave Eleanor House on Eleanor Street to the trail along the Arcadia Creek to the Festival site, through the downtown area, then connect up with the Kalamazoo River Valley Trail to Mayor's Riverfront Park where there is a natural loop in the trail and we turn around coming back the same way. There is one rest stop with a restroom along the walk route.