19th Annual Walk for the Animals (& Doggie Fun Run!)
Now, on June 9th, you can walk OR run to support our:
- Animal care & adoptions
- Cruelty investigations
- Pit bull advocacy
- Feral cat spaying/neutering
- Humane education
Please help us fundraise by getting sponsored! THANK YOU for caring about the animals in our community!
Never done this before? It's easy! If you get stuck, just contact Megan or Shayla:
Megan@chittendenhumane.org, (802) 862-0135 x 15
Shayla@chittendenhumane.org, (802) 862-0135 x 14
To create your own fundraising page:
- Click the big green "Start Fundraising" button.
- Select this event ("19th Walk ....").
- Select "Walker" or "Runner" depending on which event you plan to participate in, and how many participants your page represents.
- Set up your account!
- Select a T-shirt size (raise at least $100 to get a free shirt!) and sign the "dogs on-leash" waiver.
- Join or create a team, if you'd like! Otherwise, check "I don't want to ... "
- Design your personal page! Tip: explain why this cause is important to you, and specifically ASK for a donation. Suggesting a specific amount (say, $10) can be helpful!
- Click the "Your Fundraising" tab to find links to share on social media and through email. Let all of your friends, family, and coworkers know about this opportunity to support a great cause. Even $5 makes a difference!
- Be sure to personally thank those who donate to your page!