WALK FOR THE ANIMALS Presented by PET SUPERMARKET
WALKING HELPS SAVE LIVES!
Your support will help us realize our mission and create a more kind, just and loving community for the pets and people of Miami-Dade County. Every dollar raised from the Walk will go toward sheltering up to 300 homeless cats and dogs in our care every day. Help us support our community programs; including low-cost spay/neuter services, quality adoptions, humane education and pet therapy.
SO GET STARTED! Help us by fundraising for the Walk for the Animals today!
Our Walk for the Animals is the purr-fect event for your dog, friends and family! You can walk as an individual, a Big Dog Pack, a Proud Pup Pack with your school, or a Family Pack. Enjoy a funfilled event while supporting our shelter animals!
Getting started is easy! It only takes a few minutes to create your online Personal Fundraising Page.
Individual Walker fundraiser: With a gift of $50 or more you will receive a Walk t-shirt, a goodie bag and the opportunity to participate in the Walk for the Animals on 02/23/2013.
- Click the START FUNDRAISING button at the top of the page and Select the event Walk for the Animals.
- Customize the text and photo of your online personal fundraising page to express your passion and purpose for walking.
- Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
- Send link to your facebook, myspace, twitter, zootoo accounts to spread the word to the masses about the event and how people can help you reach your goal!
Form or Join a Pack:
- Click our Walk for the Animals Miami 2013 event on the right side on the page.
- Click the JOIN NOW button at the top of the page.
- Enter your contact details and chose to: Join a team or Create a page
More details, fundraising tips and updates about this great event will follow on our website www.humanesocietymiami.org.
This site - www.firstgiving.com/hsgm is your fundraising site to help you reach your fundraising goal.
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
- Every animal under our care is free from the threat of euthanasia for time, space and treatable medical issues.
- Every animal at our facility is spayed or neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.
- All animals are on monthly heartworm and flea/tick prevention.
- We house an average of 300 animals on a daily basis.
- Every adoption helps two animals - the “adoptee” and the space provided for us to save another animal.
- We run two low cost clinics and perform more that 13,000 sterilization surgeries a year.
- Our Humane Education staff visits and engages more than 8,000 children a year.
- In 2012, we found loving homes for more than 3,000 wonderful dogs and cats.
In name of those who can not speak forthemselves, we thank you!
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” CH-1529