Team Imerman Angels 2013
Get Active with Team Imerman Angels in 2013
You help us ensure that no one faces cancer alone. Every fundraising page created, jersey worn while training, and individual you tell about Imerman Angels helps raise awareness through your network and in the community.
Bank of America Chicago Marathon Runners
If you did not get in to the Chicago Marathon, Imerman Angels has a SPOT for YOU!
We have less than 10 post-close entries available, so ACT FAST & join our team today!
Step 1 FirstGiving
1) Click Register (see above)
2) Select Post-Close Participant
3) Continue to register and create page
Step 2 Fundraising Commitment
1) We will send a Post-Close Fundraising Commitment ($1400- 4 connections)
2) Submit fundraising commitment
Step 3 Register for the Race
1) We will provide you with a unique code and pin to register for the marathon
2) Register for the race with your code
Getting Started is Simple
1. Sign Up for a Race Choose
ANY RACE, ANY WHERE to represent Imerman Angels.
We have runners representing Imerman Angels at races across the country and beyond. In Chicago, you’ll be in the company of numerous Imerman Angels runners at these races: Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle, Soldier Field 10 Miler, 13.1 Chicago, Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon, South Shore Triathlon, Chicago Triathlon, September Half Marathon, Bank of America Chicago Marathon, and Hot Chocolate 15k/5k. You will need to complete any and all race entries on your own The fundraising minimum for the season is $350- the cost of a 1-on-1 cancer connection. **For the Chicago Marathon, the fundraising minimum is $1050- the cost of three 1-on-1 cancer connections.**For post-close entries for the Chicago Marathon, the fundraising minimum is $1400- the cost of four 1-on-1 cancer connections.
2. Join our 2013 Team on FirstGiving
You will receive a fundraising page & the tools to make it easy to share your page with friends & family. $50* Registration fee includes:
- Team Membership in all 2013 Events
- An Team Imerman Angels Tech Shirt or T-shirt
- A personalized fundraising page
- Team Training Plan to specific for 5k, 8k, or Half Marathon distances
- The knowledge that all money raised will help provide 1-on-1 support to cancer fighters, survivors, and caregivers
**For our Chicago Marathon team, registration also includes:
- Marathon Training complimentary with CARA (Chicago Area Runners Association)
- Access to Chicago Marathon specific events such as our pre-race Pasta Dinner & Post-Race Bash
3. Share Your Goals
Let others know why you support Imerman Angels. Customize your page with your story and any personal goals. Ask friends & family to either make a donation or share information about Imerman Angels with a fighter, survivor, caregiver or anyone that can use our free service.
Thank You for taking the time to learn about Imerman Angels & our active team.
YOU are making the difference so no one has to fight cancer alone.