If you are participating in the Junior Achievmenet Bowling Classic, please proceed to the instructions below. If you would simply like to donate online or pay a pledge, please click the "Donate" button to the right. Thank you for your support!
We've made it super-simple for you to raise funds quickly & easily for the Junior Achievement Bowling Classic!
Getting started is easy
It only takes a few minutes to create your Online Fundraising Page:
- Click the Get Started button
- Select the "Summer 2011 Jim N Nick's Junior Achivement Bowling Classic" event button if you are a company with less than 10 teams. For larger companies, click on your customized event buttons.
- Create your account
- If you are a team captain, select "Create a Team", if you are a bowler, you should be able to set up your page under your team captain's name.
- Personalize the text and the photo on your Online Fundraising Page to express your passions and your purpose. You may contact your coordinator or firstname.lastname@example.org for JA photos or videos you'd like to upload to your page.
- Send the link out often (once a week!) to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
Good Luck and HAVE FUN!!!!
About Junior Achievement
Junior Achievement’s (JA) purpose is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. JA is the world’s largest organization dedicated to educating students in grades K-12 about entrepreneurship, work readiness, and financial literacy through experiential, hands-on programs offered in school and after school. The programs help make their education relevant, thereby preparing young people for the real world by showing them how to generate wealth and effectively manage it, how to create jobs which make their communities more robust, and how to apply entrepreneurial thinking to the workplace. Students put these lessons into action, and learn the value of contributing to their communities.
Junior Achievement of Greater Birmingham serves more than 32,000 students annually in nearly 200 schools and after-school venues. JA programs and services are provided at no cost to schools or after school venues. JA is not a United Way Agency.