Junior Achievement Bowl-A-Thon
RESERVE YOUR LANES TODAY!
Are you tired of the same old company outings?
Are you looking for an exciting team-building event?
The JA Bowl-A-Thon is the perfect event to gather co-workers, friends and family to support a great cause!
The concept is simple. Bowling teams of five raise money for Junior Achievement programs right here in our community.
The 2013 Junior Achievement Bowl-A-Thon will take place over several days in February, March and April. Select a date, time, & location and Junior Achievement will take care of the rest. Your registration includes lane fees, shoe rental, pizza, soda and a chance to win great prizes!
Anyone can participate! Invite friends, family and co-workers to this one-of-a-kind fundraiser. Participants are asked to raise a minimum of $75 or more and are eligible for great prizes!
This is a great way to get your company or organization together for some fun while raising money for deserving students in our community.
Hundreds of supporters throughout the area will bowl to bring Junior Achievement programs to over 13,000 students in Upstate New York this year!
- Empire Lanes (2400 Empire Boulevard, Webster, NY)
- Clover Lanes (2750 Monroe Avenue, Rochester, NY)
- Crystal Lanes (11749 E. Corning Road, Corning, NY)
- Each Team is made up of 5 bowlers who each raise a minimum of $75 for a team total of at least $375
- You get 2 games of bowling, pizza, soda, shoes, and a great evening!
- Prizes are awarded at all levels - Fundraising is easy! Work with JA Staff, utilize social media sites, send e-mails to your contacts.
Funds raised for the JA Bowl-A-Thon are very important to Junior Achievement and our students. Your fundraising helps Junior Achievement empower youth through financial literacy, workforce readiness and entrepreneurship education and will help change the future of our community.
For questions about the bowl-a-thon in Rochester or to schedule a Team Kick Off for your company, please contact MaryEllen at email@example.com or (585)327-7404.
For questions about the bowl-a-thon in Elmira/Corning and to schedule a Team Kick Off for your company, please contact Tammy Schoonover at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607)734-0562.
Don't miss out on the fun!