June 3, 2012
Thank you for visiting our page and for supporting the Kayam Farm at Pearlstone. You are joining a community that supports sustainable living, environmental awareness, and hands on education. Specifically, thank you for joining us for ECODASH!
All the details and updates will be at
By participating in ECODASH you are helping the Kayam Farm staff to model and inspire social and ecological responsibility by engaging the community in hands-on Jewish agricultural education. Your fundraising directly supports the programming that enables groups, families and individuals to live more conscious and sustainable lives filled with value, meaning, and responsibility towards one another and our world.
ECODASH will be held rain or shine and all of the details will be posted on our website- www.ecodash.org.
On behalf of the 4,500 individuals who took part in educational programs at the farm this past year, thank you again for your commitment. With your support we know that next year's programming will be more impactful and reach even more participants. We hope that you enjoy the beautiful walk/run, farm activities, and BBQ! We look forward to seeing you on June 3!
- Ricky Gratz and Tara Posner, ECODASH Co-chairs
Helpful tips on how to get started...
- Click the Get Started button
- Personalize the text and photos on your page, making it clear why you support the work of the Kayam Farm.
- Set a fundraising goal and don't be shy! Send a request for support and your web page link to friends, family, and colleagues.
- Follow up with a notice on the progress of your fundraising as the event date draws closer and be sure to thank your supporters--we certainly will!
Please let us know if you need any assistance setting up your personal fundraising page. We are happy to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to sponsor this event please email us at email@example.com
For any other information such as how your group can participate email firstname.lastname@example.org