The Keep A Breast Foundation™ is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Our mission is to help eradicate breast cancer by exposing young people to methods of prevention, early detection and support. Through art events, educational programs and fundraising efforts, we seek to increase breast cancer awareness among young people so they are better equipped to make choices and develop habits that will benefit their long-term health and well-being.
Thank you for signing up to fundraise for Keep A Breast. Our parnership with firstgivng was developed to help you have the tools to raise nessessary funds for our prevention and education programs. KAB wants to acknowledge and enable the fact that people do want to be activists, to play a part of a bigger and better good and to provide an outlet that inspires people to better themselves and their communities. “We are often struck by the absolute and overwhelming feeling that the work Keep A Breast is doing is important. We can make the difference by raising awareness, raising people’s spirits and helping to save lives,” founder - Shaney jo Darden.
Honors and Awards
Through cutting edge art events and awareness programs Keep A Breast has evolved into the leading youth focused global breast cancer organization. This distinct approach has merited significant recognition.
- Yoplait Champion Award to Shaney jo Darden, Executive Director
- Alternative Press, 25 most influential people in the music industry, Award to Shaney jo Darden, Executive Director
- Glue Network Beneficiary
- The SIMA Humanitarian Fund Award Recipient
- Emergen-C “pink lemonade” Beneficiary
- The Quiksilver Foundation, International Breast Cancer Initiative
- The “My Space Impact Award” for Health and Safety
Learn more at http://www.keep-a-breast.org/