Make a Difference Campaign
“When many come together, the results are boundless.”
–Charlie MacCormack, President and CEO
Join our Make a Difference Campaign to help children around the world!
Gather your friends, family and online community to fundraise around themes that inspire you and the people in your life. Setup your own fundraiser to "make a difference".
It doesn’t take much to make a big impact. For example,
• $100 dollars can provide things like 10 Newborn Care Packages, to save the lives of 10 babies.
• $300 dollars could educate 10 orphans in countries in need.
• $1000 dollars; could provide cows to five families in Ethiopia, providing them with a sustainable income!
Your efforts can help provide emergency relief and development programs that reached more than 73 million children in over 50 nations and 14 states last year!
It’s easy to help!
1. Choose a name/title for your page.
2. Write a short paragraph about why you’re raising money for Save the Children.
3. Set a fundraising goal.
4. Make your own donation to kickoff your fundraising.
5. Tell your friends and family about your fundraising and invite them to pitch in for our cause. Send them the link to your fundraising page in an e-mail, on Facebook and on Twitter!
For Frequently Asked Questions, Fundraising tips, and other information, visit the Make a Difference Website: www.savethechildren.org/mad.
Thank you for your support of Save the Children. We look forward to providing you with the latest eNews, ways to help, and emergency crisis and alert information. Follow Save the Children on Facebook and Twitter to get updates year-round about our campaign.
We’re here to help you! If you need more information about fundraising for Save the Children, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Children Links: http://www.SavetheChildren.org
Firstgiving Privacy: If you choose to set up a fundraising page or make a donation to Save the Children, your contact information will be shared with Save the Children. If you wish to opt out of receiving future communications from Save the Children (other than a donation acknowledgement), please email them directly at: email@example.com or call them at 1-800-728-3843. Learn more.