On Monday, April 18, lace up your sneakers and run the 2011 Boston Marathon with Mass. Eye and Ear!
Since 2006, Mass. Eye and Ear's marathon team, Team Eye and Ear, has raised over $1 million for research and patient care at Mass. Eye and Ear. In 2011, we aim to raise more than $300,000 to bring hope and a healthier future to people everywhere who face loss of sight, hearing, voice, balance, taste, smell, and head and neck cancer.
Welcome 2011 Team Eye and Ear Members! Getting started is easy. It only takes a few minutes to create your online personal fundraising page with FirstGiving.
- Click on the "Get Started" button above
- Select "Boston Marathon 2011" as your event
- Registrer for the event and create your fundraising page
- Personalize your text and photo on your online fundraising page to express why you are running with Team Eye and Ear.
- Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
- Put the link on your social media website and also in your email signature - you never know who may want to donate!
For fundraising and other team resources, please go to www.MassEyeAndEar.org/TeamEyeAndEar/Resources.
Welcome Team Eye and Ear Supporters! Thank you for visiting Team Eye and Ear's fundraising page! If you would like to donate to a specific Team Eye and Ear member, please type his or her name in the upper right corner of this page to find their specific fundraising page. If you would like to make a general donation to support Team Eye and Ear's 50 members, please click on the 'donate' button to the right.
Stay Connected with Team Eye and Ear.
- Follow us by going to www.Twitter.com/TeamEyeAndEar
- Friend us by going to www.Facebook.com/TeamEyeAndEar