Welcome to the Montgomery County Humane Society's Firstgiving page! Here you can sign up for our signature event Paws in the Park, donate directly to our organization, or donate to your friends participating in our events!
To register for Paws in the Park:
- Click 'Start Fundraising' and select 'Paws in the Park 2014' as your event, then follow instructions on the event page.
To donate to a Paws in the Park participant:
- Select the 'Fundraisers' tab at the top of this page. Search for your friend’s name to go directly to their personal fundraising page where you can donate.
To donate directly to MCHS:
- Click the 'Donate' button to the right.
Half of MCHS's funding is provided through gifts from the community -- thank you! Your pledges will:
- Raise much-needed funds for homeless, abandoned and abused animals
- Make a difference in the lives of the dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, reptiles, birds and all the other animals in our care
- Support life-saving programs and services such as animal medical care, humane education, pre-adoption spay/neuter, animal behavior assistance and more