IRONMAN 70.3 Florida, Haines City 2013
Welcome to Miles for Melanoma Ironman!
As an Ironman participant, you know it takes hard work, discipline, and time to achieve your goals. So do we. Whatever your Ironman goal is, being a part of the Miles for Melanoma team means you will help raise awareness and contribute funding needed to make critical research advances.
Join the Miles for Melanoma team now and help make a difference in the fight against melanoma!
Click "Join Now" to register, then create your fundraising page - tell your friends and family about the need for research, why it matters, what you are doing to help, and ask them to make a donation. Your personal story will encourage them to support you.
Registration on this page is for the 70.3 Florida fundraising team only. If you have not done so, you must register for 70.3 Florida here.
After you register here, if you need a free entry slot from MRF, you must complete the contractual agreement found here, or by email from MRFIronman@melanoma.org
More details about the Miles for Melanoma program here.
MRF thanks you for your fundraising efforts, Miles for Melanoma athletes will be provided with:
- A welcome kit with training gear
- An exclusive Miles for Melanoma Team area on race day for athletes, families and friends to hang out in the expo area.
- Free melanoma screenings at events during the expo
- Exclusive access to our very own Miles for Melanoma port-a-potties for use on race morning. THAT'S AWESOME!
FREE RACE ENTRY!
All athletes who raise funds for Miles for Melanoma will be eligible for the following prizes based on your fundraising success. OUR GOAL IS $100,000! Your goal is to earn one of these great prizes:
$250, Stainless Steel Water Bottle
$500, Sport Duffle Bag
$1000, Men's or Ladies Soft Shell Jacket
$2,500, MRF offers reimbursement for your race entry fee.*
$2,500, Hyrdration Backpack
$5,000, MRF offers reimbursement for your race entry, and hotel stay.*
$5,000, Oakley Sunglasses
$7,500, MRF offers reimbursement for your race entry, hotel stay, and airfare to the race.*
$7,500, Timex Ironman GPS Watch and Heartrate Monitor
$10,000, iPad with Jukebox. Seriously!
Click here to view the prizes.
- Registration is capped at $250 for Ironman races only.
- Hotel is capped at $200/night for two nights maximum in a hotel near the race.
- Airfare reimbursement has a maximum of $700 for one flight for the fundraiser to the race city.
Details, FAQ's, and requirements for reimbursement can be found here.
If you, or someone you know would like to volunteer at Ironman Florida, visit our online sign-up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0E4FADA72FA02-ironman8