Thank you for your interest in fundraising for Northeast Passage! Whether you've come here to fundraise for our Three Notch Century cycling event...or you'd like to support us in other ways, all of the funds raised here directly benefit the participants of Northeast Passage's adaptive sports and recreation programs.
To Fundraise Online:
- Click the green "Start Fundraising" button above
- Choose your event type and log in to create your page name,
- Customize the text and the photo on your Personal Fundraising Page to express your passions and your purpose
- Email the link out to your friends, family, colleagues – anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
- Become a Fundraising Superstar today
Thank you for your support!
The Three Notch Century to benefit Northeast Passage will challenge cyclists to conquer 100 miles in one, two or three days. All options are appropriate for bicyclists and handcyclists. The routes are the same…taking participants on a challenging and scenic ride through the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Cyclists will ride through Franconia Notch, Crawford Notch and over the Kancamagus Highway. Come join the fun and participate in a unique and beautiful 100 mile challenge!. Visit www.threenotchcentury.org for more information.
Northeast Passage needs you! By joining the Three Notch Century, as a participant or volunteer, you are supporting one of the premiere adaptive sports programs in the country. You will be helping to secure the future of quality sports and health promotion programming for people with disabilities in New England.