Operation Freefall: The Two-Mile High Stand Against Sexual Assault®
On April 28, 2012, thousands of people will take a Two-Mile High Stand Against Sexual Assault®. At dozens of drop zones across the country, men and women of all ages will take to the sky and jump. Most for the first time ever. And it's all part of Operation Freefall®, the boldest, highest-altitude, and most daring event organized to put an end to sexual assault.
Operation Freefall is the only event of its kind to increase awareness of sexual violence. The event is held simultaneously across the country on the last Saturday of each April, and it benefits both Speaking Out About Rape, Inc.® (SOAR®) and community-based anti-sexual violence organizations nationwide.
The next time someone asks what you do for your cause, tell them:
“I jump from airplanes!”
Getting started is easy!
- First, click on "Register for an event" in the "Want to Raise Money?" box on the top of this page.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration form for Operation Freefall.
- Now it's time to create your Personal Fundraising Page.
- That's it! Now you're ready to tell the world you're taking The Two-Mile High Stand Against Sexual Assault®.
- Email everyone you think will support you - friends, family, colleagues, neighbors, teachers, etc.
- Use your social networks (Facebook and Twitter) to help spread the word.
- For more detailed information visit the official Operation Freefall® website.