Race of Our Lives Virtual Fundraiser
THE RACE OF OUR LIVES CAMPAIGN
Support Team PHenomenal Hope - Raise Awareness - Sponsor Miles - Find a Cure
Team PHenomenal Hope, an all-women cycling team featuring a PH-treating physician, will compete in Race Across America (RAAM) in June 2014. The team will be racing to raise awareness of PH, as well as funds for PHA and research to find a cure. The RAAM course will put the team through an intense physical challenge across 9 days and 3,000 miles. Watch an inspiring video about the team and the PH Community here
The Race of Our Lives campaign rallies the PH community members behind Team PHenomenal Hope, creating opportunities for patients, families and medical professionals to raise funds and awareness. Virtual Fundraisers empower you to join the Race of our Lives Campaign via online channels. Funds raised through the Race of Our Lives campaign will go directly to research and patient programming.
JOIN THE RACE OF OUR LIVES IN 5 EASY STEPS!
1) Create an individualized FirstGiving Page for this Campaign by clicking on the green fundraise button at the top of this page. This will give you a personal website.
2) Tell your story on your page and spread the word about Team PHenomenal Hope and the Race of Our Lives Campaign. You can update your page with your pictures and progress.
3) Start a virtual fundraiser - any way that you want! You can ask friends/family/co-workers to sponsor the distance or minutes you may walk or ride. Your fundraiser can be 100% virtual. The goal is to show solidarity with the efforts of Team PHenomenal Hope and raise awareness and funds. Be creative!
4) Earn miles on PHA's map of the USA. For every $15 you raise you will get your name on a giant map to be displayed online and at the 2014 International Conference.
5) Earn Race of Our Lives limited-edition gear. Rewards include bracelets, water bottles and t-shirts. Show off your Team PHenomenal and PHA pride with these new designs.
Have questions or need help with FirstGiving?
Please contact Leslie Mahaney (LeslieM@PHassociation.org) or Roni Rivera (RoniR@PHassociation.org)
Thank you for joining Team PHenomenal Hope and PHA on our journey accross America