13th Annual International Race for Research
Thank you to everyone involved in the race this year! It was a fantastic day! Here is the link to the race results.
See you next September!!
THANK YOU AND SEE YOU SATURDAY!
Join us for the
13th International Race for Research
Dedicated to Sam Berns
This is a fun event for the whole family in PRF's hometown.
Run the 5K or take a nice 2 mile stroll.
The race starts at 9:00am at Leather City Common, 53 Lowell St, Peabody, MA.
Registration opens at 7:45AM
Online Registration - ends at Midnight Wed. Sept 3. (T-shirts are guaranteed, sizes are not, so come early!) - If you miss online registration, your next opportunity to sign up will be on Sat. Sept. 6.
2 mile walk -$15
Family of 4- $50
Day of Registration - Walk up Registration on Sat. Sept 6, starts at 7:45AM T-shirts are NOT guaranteed
2 mile walk- $20
Family of 4 -$55
PRF will be providing FREE bus service for registered Runners/Walkers to and from Foxborough High School on Sept. 6.
Here is what you need to know:
1. Register online (before Sept. 4th, to receive a t-shirt and take advantage of the early registration rates)
2. When completing your registration be sure to Answer YES, when asked if you will be taking the bus from Foxborough
3. On Sept. 6, check-in at the High School will start at 7:00am, this is where you will be given your race/walk number and t-shirt
4. The bus will leave promptly at 7:45am
5. The bus back to Foxborough will leave at approximately 11:15am, getting you back to Foxborough High School around 12:15pm
6. Be sure to sign up on line… after online Registration closes, you will need to drive to Peabody on Sat. Sept. 6th and register in person.
**Round trip bus transportation for race participants from Foxborough to Peabody available. Register early. Seating is limited. Day of registration and transportation not guaranteed. Children under 14 should be accompanied by a parent/guardian/supervising adult. Register your family and join the fun.
Please join us for a great time and help support an important cause.
Together we WILL find the cure!