Riley Children’s Foundation invites you to support the health and well-being of children everywhere through support of Riley Hospital for Children and its research programs. By following a few simple steps, you can quickly and easily create a Personal Online Fundraising Page to help us fulfill our mission of funding the highest level of clinical care, breakthrough pediatric research and cutting-edge facilities at Riley Hospital.
- All donations are tax deductible to the extent the law allows.
- Double contributions from your Personal Online Fundraising Page. Ask your employer about a matching gift program.
Steps to create an event and your Personal Online Fundraising Page:
Click the “Get Started” button.
- Select an event or create an individual page.
- Follow the prompts to personalize the text and photo on your Online Fundraising Page. Express your passion and purpose for supporting Riley kids.
- Send the link out to your friends, family and colleagues – anyone you think will help you reach your fundraising goal.
- Invite others to join your event and create their own Personal Online Fundraising Page.
On behalf of Riley Children’s Foundation, we thank you for your philanthropic efforts in support of Riley Hospital for Children. Visit RileyKids.org for more information.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING:
By creating a Personal Online Fundraising Page, I agree to the following guidelines:
- Riley Children’s Foundation is the beneficiary, rather than sponsor, of all fundraising events.
- Riley Children’s Foundation will only accept net proceeds of an event.
- Organizers should not provide tax advice to event contributors. Organizers should refer individuals to tax or legal counsel for information.
- The event organizer is responsible for obtaining all necessary permits, licenses, insurance and permission from local authorities.
For more information about fundraising for Riley Hospital please read the attached Riley Policies and Procedures and visit www.RileyKids.org/events/event_inquiry.