Polar Plunge 2014 - Versailles
Freezin' for a Reason
Celebrate our 15th Polar Plunge anniversary at the Plunge site where is all started! Get your chill' on and sign up today to join hundreds of Hoosiers that help support sports training and athletic competition for more than 11,000 Special Olympics Indiana athletes by jumping in a cold body of water near you. Friends don't let friends plunge alone! Encourage a family member, school group, civic group or co-worker to participate with you at the event! The 2014 Plunge season promises to have lots of magical moments from crazy costumes to super splashes. It's an event you don't want to miss. Sign up today!
We've made it simple for you to register and raise funds for Special Olympics Indiana!
- Click the REGISTER button
- Under the Register Now window, choose between participant and virtual plunger and enter the number you'll be registering (suggest 1) and click REGISTER
- Follow the online instructions to complete your registration
- At the end of registration, you can join an existing team or create a new team
- After registering, you can create your own personalized fundraising page
- Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal!
Attention Team Captains!
- Team captains should create their team at the end of the registration process
- Once your team is created, it's easy for team members to join!