Please help show your support for Special Olympics Nebraska by creating an online fundraising page. It's quick and easy!
Here's how it works:
1. Click the orange Start Fundraising button above.
2. Select your event.
3. Follow the instructions to enter your contact information and join a team if you have one.
4. Create an online fundraising page by clicking Create Your Page.
5. Personalize the text and photo on your fundraising page, to express your passion and why you are supporting Special Olympics Nebraska.
6. Set a fundraising goal. The sky is the limit!
7. Activate your page by sending out an email with the link to your fundraising page asking for support from family, friends, colleagues...anyone you can think of to help you reach your goal. Remember, there are no boundaries with this fundraising tool. Potential supporters can be emailed all over the country, even all over the world.
Thank you for your interest in working with and supporting Special Olympics Nebraska. Currently Special Olympics Nebraska provided sports training, competitions and a variety of non-sports related programs to over 4,000 intellectually disabled children and adults. All of the funds you raised stay in the state of Nebraska to support these amazing athletes.