2012 Over The Edge Nashville
Special Olympics Tennessee is excited to offer this exhilarating opportunity to rappel down The Cumberland, 555 Church Street, in downtown Nashville. You can raise money and your heart rate! Not to mention, you'll know you've helped ensure exciting opportunities for our local athletes to train and compete in sports.
Over the Edge is open to the first 75 SOTN entrants who meet the following criteria:
1. 14 years of age or older by event date.
2. Body weight of 300 pounds or less by event date.
3. Raise a minimum of $1000 by event date.
- The $1000 minimum can be raised by any combination of donations gathered from friends, family or co-workers. You can collect checks and donations from everyone, or just register by clicking the button above and utilize our online fundraising pages - it's the easiest and safest way to $1000!
What's in it for me?
You mean, besides the adrenaline rush? And knowing that you made life better for thousands of Tennessee athletes? And a great story to share with everyone whose fanhood isn't as big as yours? We're glad you asked! For your time and dedication to SOTN, we're glad to offer:
- Official SOTN Over the Edge apparel
- A commemmorative photo of your rappel
- You will be eligible for outstanding incentives and prizes! We will offer great rewards to top fundraisers and top recruiters.
For more information please visit the official 2012 Over The Edge - Nashville website.