7th Annual TAAF Awareness Walk
Click the JOIN NOW button to register
and/or create an online personal fundraising page!
For the most current event details (including directions and parking), visit www.TAAFonline.org.
Sunday, May 6, 2012 - Crissy Field - 1.5 mile & 5K walk routes
Crissy Field is the grassy area across from 610 Mason St., San Francisco, CA 94129.*
*Please note: There are 2 locations for 610 Mason St. in San Francisco. Crissy Field is located in the 94129 ZIP code.
9am: Check in & Registration
10am: Walk Kick-Off
10:30am - 1:30pm: Celebration & Raffle
Under 5yrs old: $15
Under 2yrs old: FREE
Online Registration will close May 4, 2012
On-Site Registration will be available the day of the walk for $30
HELP SUPPORT TAAF - FUNDRAISING MADE EASY!
We've made it easy for you to raise funds for TAAF by creating your own online Personal Fundraising Page.
* Click "JOIN NOW"
* Register for the walk & create a personal fundraising page
* If you've already registered for the walk, click "Already Registered?"
* (Optional) Create or Join a Fundraising Team
* Customize text and photos on your Personal Page
* Send the link to friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
Going to be in town the night before the Walk? Come meet other Walkers, TAAF staff and board members, learn more about our programs, and relax the night before the big Walk! The night will also feature:
- Brain Emergency Screening: An exclusive screening of the landmark documentary produced for TAAF by an Emmy Award-winning team.
- Sports Basement Discount: Enjoy a 10% discount on your sporting goods purchases at Sports Basement and have 10% donated to TAAF!
Sports Basement - Presidio: 610 Old Mason Street., San Francisco, CA 94219. Saturday, May 5, 2012. 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Hotel Del Sol is offering discounted rates to TAAF walkers for the weekend of the event! Call (415) 921-5520 or book online with code "TAAFwalk2012" to take advantage of these discounted rates:
- Sunday to Thursday: $139
- Friday and Saturday: $159
After April 18 Hotel Del Sol will honor the discounted rate, but reservations are subject to availability.
For more info, visit http://www.thehoteldelsol.com.
BECOME A SPONSOR
Interested in sponsoring the TAAF Awareness Walk? Support this community-building event through monetary sponsorships or in-kind donations. For more info, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.