The Advocacy Center provides supportive services to child, teen and adult survivors of domestic and sexual violence. Services include a 24-hour hotline, confidential emergency shelter, help with legal issues, accompaniment to services (such as hospital or law enforcement), emotional support and support groups. The education department provides prevention education with area schools, collages community groups and professionals.
3 For All: Stepping Out to End Domestic & Sexual Violence
Join us for Ithaca’s largest 3 legged ‘race’ to benefit the Advocacy Center.
Saturday October 20th, 11:00 am
Ithaca Commons, Cayuga Street Pavilion
Prizes for: Best team costume, Most money raised & Greatest team age range!
Fun, family-friendly event for participants of all ages & abilities. Walk, roll or dance your way down the Commons with your team!
Getting Started is easy....create your online fundraising page in just a few minutes.
1) Click the green START FUNDRAISING button. Register yourself and your 3 For All partner.
2) Personalize the TEXT and the PHOTO on your fundraising page. Go ahead -- express your passions and your purpose!
3) Set your FUNDRAISING GOAL.
4) Create a TEAM with your partner.
4) Send the link out to your FRIENDS, FAMILY and COLLEAGUES -- anyone who can help you reach your goal. Don't forget to post links to your page on Facebook and other social media outlets.
5) Remember that every dollar helps the Advocacy Center provide services to victims of domestic and sexual violence. Registration fee and all donations are tax deductible.