Unchained Talent is a youth-driven performing arts and mentoring program, using the arts as a hook to keep youth engaged in their education and their lives.
The mission of Unchained Talent is:
- to educate, inspire and change young people through access to the performing arts,
- to re-energize youth and school communities by providing performing arts opportunities in under-used school spaces, and
- to respond to young people’s developmental needs through consistent positive adult mentor relationships.
- Like Unchained Talent on Facebook
- Attend an upcoming show - details at www.unchainedtalent.org
- Donate to Unchained Talent to support our arts and mentoring for students
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about mentoring or teaching opportunities
- Set up a fundraising page and encourage your friends and family to support Unchained Talent