Ski or Board as much as you can in one day
and support the USARC and its programs.
Individuals and Teams Welcome.
Do you want to:
- Sign up to ski or board?
Click on the green Join Now Button above!
- Make a donation supporting a Skier, Boarder, or Team?
Click Fundraisers or Teams on the blue bar above!
- Make a general donation in support of Ski-A-thon 2014 and USARC?
Click here to make a general donation!
- Know more? Read on...
- Full-day ticket to Bear Mountain (with line cutting privileges!)
- Goodie bag
- 100% cotton Skiathon T-shirt
- Aprés-ski party with refreshments, hors-d’oeuvres, raffle ticket(s), auction
Individual participants must raise aminimum of $150, teams a minimum of $500 per team of 4. Funds raised must be turned in by check-in the day of the event. You must be registered by Friday 2/14/14 to guarantee your T-Shirt size.
Sponsors receive a tax deduction and the USARC can continue to provide opportunities for challenges and success.
Funds raised in the skiathon help offset the expense of purchasing adaptive ski equipment, training over 200 volunteers and professional staff members, and subsidize the cost of lessons.
Click on the "Join Now" button above to get started with your own Skiathon fund-raising page.