WAG 'n Walk Pet Fest 2012
Don't miss this great opportunity to have fun with your dog and raise funds for homeless pets!
Bring family, friends and pets to the WAG 'n Walk Pet Fest afternoon of fun and fundraising. A leisurely one-mile walk around the around the lake at beautiful Meridian Park is followed by games, music, vendors, and pet athletic demonstrations. Don't miss Walton County's biggest pet event!
Registration starts at 10:00 a.m., walk starts at 11 a.m, activities until 2 p.m. Pre-register to save time!
We give you a choice of ways to participate. Not into fundraising? Simply pay the $10 individual or $25 family amount when you register. That's it!
Or create your own Firstgiving fundraising page and help even more more animals. Participants who raise over $100 get a special Thank You and Paw-some goodie bag!
Pre-register online or download an entry form at:
Getting started is easy
It only takes a few minutes to register for the event and start your Online Fundraising Page.
• Click the Register button
• Register for the event and/or create your personal fundraising page.
• Add personalized text and photos on your Online Fundraising Page to express your passions and purpose; maybe pictures of your own pets.
• Send the link to you family, friends, colleagues and anyone you think will help you reach your goal!
• You can also start and name your own Fundraising Teams.
• Collect donations and win prizes while helping homeless animals!
Raise more than $100 and earn some "Paw-some" prizes!
Woof! Woof! See you on May 12!