Join us for PAWS in the Park, a fundraiser benefiting PAWS Atlanta!
Date: Saturday, November 3rd
Registration: 8:30am - 9:15am
Start Time: 9:30am (rain or shine!)
Participating is Easy:
Step 1: Register for PAWS in the Park.
Walker: If you plan to walk in PAWS in the Park. There is a $15 registration fee, which includes admission to the event, a PAWS in the Park t-shirt and light refreshments. We encourage you to invite your friends to pledge their support. There is no minimum requirement. You set your own fundraising goal!
Non-Walker: If you are unable to walk, but will fundraise to support PAWS Atlanta.
Step 2: Create your personal fundraising page.
Customize your fundraising page with a personal message and photos. A photo of your dog would be great! Don't forget to include your fundraising goal.
Step 3: Share your page with your family and friends.
You can share your page via email and social media pages.
Get started today and invite your family, friends and coworkers to support you as you support orphaned animals in Metro Atlanta!
1. Sponsor yourself for $25
2. Ask 2 family members to match your $25 pledge
3. Ask 10 friends to donate $10
4. Ask 5 neighbors to donate $10
5. Ask 10 people from your church/temple to donate $10
6. Ask your boss for a company donation of $25
7. Find out if your company will match what you raise
8. Ask BIG before going small
9. Don’t feel guilty about asking for donations - remember it’s for the animals!
10. Customize and personalize your page
All proceeds from the PAWS in the Park dog walk will benefit PAWS Atlanta. PAWS Atlanta is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 charitable organization. Founded in 1966 and one of the very few no-kill animal shelters in Georgia, we care for hundreds of homeless animals each year. Our Tax ID # is 58-6074088.