Every day millions of people face the challenges that come with infertility. The challenges they face are physical, mental, spiritual and all too-often, financial. RESOLVE wants to build a strong community for people facing infertility so that they may find a resolution and overcome those challenges. RESOLVE invites you to challenge yourself in honor of someone facing infertility (or in honor of yourself) and raise much needed funds to help RESOLVE fulfill its mission.
Here’s how it works:
- Pick a challenge and commit. (ideas below)
- Create a First Giving fundraising page. And include what you’re doing as your challenge.
- Ask your friends and family to support your challenge with a donation to RESOLVE. Any size donation is appreciated!
- Challenge others: Who else do you know who wants to do something for themselves while raising money for a good cause?
- Part of a Group/Business? Do a group challenge and give back!
How to Spread the Word, Have Fun and Meet Your Goal:
- Post pictures/videos of your challenge on your First Giving Page and share on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Make a donation yourself– even $10 gets you closer to your goal and shows you are committed to the mission.
- Email 10 friends and include a link to join the Challenge. If they don’t accept the challenge, ask them to sponsor your endeavor.
- Do a group challenge if that would be more fun. You can help each other stay on track.
- Send a challenge to families that you know have been built through IVF, adoption, and surrogacy - give them an opportunity to give back.
- Send emails to family and friends who want to see you succeed and ask for their support.
- Walk 1 mile a day for 8 days – honoring each of the 1 in 8!
- Do a 7-day or 1-2 month physical challenge
- Give-up your favorite food or beverage for a month
- Post a video on your favorite social media channel every day for a week talking about different challenges people with infertility face
- On a weight-loss journey? Challenge yourself and ask others to support you.
- Get creative; be bold; be fearless.
Questions? Concerns? Need ideas? Contact Christine Libonati at email@example.com I am here to help you be successful!