5K for EP Schools update on September 19, 2017:
Due to concerns about severe weather on Saturday, September 23rd, the event has been cancelled.
Those who have registered for this event will receive an email with options regarding their registraiton fee.
Join us for the running of the Foundation of Eden Prairie Schools 5K for EP Schools on September 23rd! This popular community event begins and ends in the Eden Prairie High School Aerie Stadium. Enjoy refreshments and special prizes commemorating the 10th anniversary of the 5K for EP Schools!
- $30 - 5K Early Bird Registration by September 10 at 5:00pm (register by this time to be guaranteed t-shirt size)
- $35 - 5K Registration after September 10 through Race Day (registrants after September 10th are not guaranteed t-shirt size and will receive one as supplies last)
- $15 - 1-Mile Family Fun Run Registration (register by September 10 at 5:00pm to be guaranteed t-shirt size, registrants after this date will receive one as supplies last)
- $35 - Virtual runner. Can't join us at the event be a "virtual" runner and your donation supports teacher grants!
- Thursday, September 21 - 4:00-7:00pm at the EP High School Activities Center Lobby
- Saturday, September 23 - 7:30-8:15am on Race Day at the EPHS Aerie Stadium Entrance
Race Day Schedule of Events:
- 7:30am - Race Day registration & Packet Pickup
- 8:00am - Zumba Warm Up in Aerie Stadium
- 8:30am - 5K Starts!
- 9:00am - 1-Mile Family Fun Run in Aerie Stadium
- 9:15am - Awards Ceremony in Aerie Stadium
Thanks to our sponsors!
Start/Finish Line Sponsor: General Dynamics Mission Systems
Family Fun Run Sponsor: Royal Credit Union
State Farm Insurance Agency - Brandi Warmbier