Registration is now closed. Thanks so much to our volunteers and sponsors! Check out photos of the event on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/habitatmwgw
If you are interested in becoming a Women Build sponsor you may contact our Directors of Development at any time. For the Holliston site: MetroWest Director of Development Bonnie Biocchi at Bonnie.Biocchi@Habitatmwgw.org | 508-799-9259 x 108. For the Northborough site: Greater Worcester Director of Development Deborah Huegel at Deborah.Huegel@Habitatmwgw.org | 508-799-9259 x 118.
Event Dates and Locations:
May 2nd - 6th, 18th, and 19th will be at 68/72 Chamberlain Street in Holliston.
May 9th - 13th, 17th, and 20th will be at 33-39 Main Street in Northborough.
About Women Build:
Since 1991, Women Build volunteers from all walks of life have come together to build stronger, safer communities. Our future homeowners are largely comprised of women and children who most often have been affected by poor living conditions. Our Women Build events provide the opportunity for women to take a proactive step in helping other women improve their living situations. Your involvement makes a huge difference helping our homeowners achieve a more stable and secure life.
- No experience necessary!
- This is one of our largest fundraisers of the year. To participate in Women Build we ask that you help us engage in peer to peer fundraising, or sponsor a team. Our FirstGiving site is easy to use and allows you to quickly and conveniently share why you are involved in this event.
- Men are welcome to join us! While the overall goal of Women Build is to achieve significant female participation, we certainly welcome everyone to build.
- You will make a difference. No matter how you support Women Build, know that you are making a difference for women, your community, and the world.
About your participation:
- First, register for your date and location using the green "Register" button and create your own fundraising page. Use this page to ask your friends and families to support your effort to empower women. We suggest a goal of $500 - this is just $50 from 10 friends!
- Your build day will run from 8:30am - 3:30pm with a morning break, and lunch will be provided.
- Make sure to wear closed-toed shoes and clothes to work hard in! All other gear and equipment will be provided.