AIDS Walk New Haven 2013
If you are having difficulty registering, please contact email@example.com.
Help us fundraise for the 9th annual AIDS Walk New Haven, which will take place on Sunday, April 7, 2013 on the New Haven Green! All proceeds go to a fantastic local cause: the New Haven Mayor's Task Force on AIDS, whose member organizations work to support those affected by HIV/AIDS in New Haven.
Send your fundraising page to friends and family. Prizes will be awarded to the top individual and team fundraisers!!
Registration in person is at 1 p.m.
Walk starts at 2:30 p.m.
This year's speakers, performers, and special guests include:
- Mayor John DeStefano, Jr.
- Leif Mitchell, Assistant Director of the Communicy Research Core at Yale’s Center for Interdiscplinary Research on AIDS
- Ellen Gabrielle, Director of Development at Liberty Community Services
- Yale Steppin' Out
- The Yale Precision Marching Band
- Recording artist Johnathan Celestin
- The Community Healthcare Van
Please note that there is a registration fee of $12 for adults and $6 for children under 12 years old. If you would like to register a child under 12 years old, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Buy a 2013 AIDS Walk t-shirt for $13 by selecting the Registration Fee + T-shirt option!