Join us at Curt's Cyclery for the 6th Annual Curt's Cyclery C3 Ride to benefit the Angel 34 Foundation. This one day event allows all level of riders to use their legs and love of cycling to raise much needed funds to provide much needed services and support for children battling cancer in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding communities.
Riders can choose from 3 established courses set up by Curt's Cyclery (10 Mile, 20 Mile and 34 Mile) on the scenic, lightly travelled roads around Nazareth. But the real focus is on raising funds for Angel 34...a local foundation that assists families and children battling cancer. Riders can do one loop or multiple loops on multiple courses. Riders can even set a goal to do a 100 mile ride that day (bucket list item). The ride will kick off at 8 AM and all riders must be off the course by 3 PM.
Levels for 2017 Ride and Benefits:
* Bronze Rider: $50.00 in Donations plus Registration Fee $40.00 - T-shirt, SAG Support, Snacks and Beverages
* Silver Rider: $100 Donations plus Registration Fee $40.00 - Bronze Rider Package plus Goodie Bag and Raffle Ticket for $75.00
* Gold Rider: $150 Donations plus Registraion Fee $40.00 - Silver Rider Package plus Raffle Ticket for Standard Trainer ($250.00 Value)
* Platinum Rider: Silver Package plus Raffle Ticket for Smart Trainer ($530.00 Value)
* Special Note: Any One Raising $500.00 plus will receive (2) Tickets to the Angel 34 and South Italy Imports Wine and Food Festival on Saturday September 16th at Arts Quest in Bethlehem.
Registration day of the Event $50.00: $50.00 Registraion gets you SAG Support, Snacks and Beverages and T-Shirt (If Available, not guaranteed).
Last year's riders raised over $13,000 for the cause. Angel 34 is a non-profit that has no paid positions so all funds rasied and donated go directly support their mission: "For Every Child to Have Their Own Angel During Their Battle With Cancer".