Join us for GRID Alternatives Inland Empire's 2nd Annual Solarthon, our annual community block party and fundraiser. Help us continue our mission of serving people, our planet, and green employment by fundraising for GRID IE's Solarthon. We'll be installing 7 solar electric systems for families in the City of Temecula!
Roll up those sleeves and slather on that sun tan lotion, because you're in for the biggest and best solar event of the season!
Begin fundraising by creating your Firstgivings page with these simple steps:
1. Click on the green “Join Now” button
2. You can now begin filling out your personal information to create your new Firstgiving.com account. If you have used firstgiving.com in the past, you can log into your current account. You can also opt to sign on using Facebook.
3. Fill in all the information needed and click “Next”
4. You will now be able to personalize your fundraising page by sharing your story, adding photos, or personal videos, be creative and fun with this! Creativity can potentially raise your dollars effectively. =]
5. Share your link far and wide (via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc).
6. Donations can also be accepted via cash or check (simply make out the check to "GRID Alternatives" and in the memo have the donor write "Solar Champion IE Solarthon 2013." Minimum fundraising goals ($200/person) must be completed Nov. 1st (Friday 1 week before the event).
Send all cash/checks to the following address:
ATTN: Bambi Tran
1257 Columbia Ave, Suite D5
Riverside, CA 92507