Want to be crowned Best Bloody Mary in the Region and help raise $20,000 for the animals of the Louisiana SPCA?
- Categories of entrants – Amateur and Professional: $75 entry fee
- Amateur - REGISTRATION CLOSED - Individuals who are simply passionate about their awesome Bloody Mary and not employed by a bar/restaurant/or place of business where cocktails are served. Entry fee will include 1 official Brunch Fest T-Shirt.
- Professional - REGISTRATION CLOSED - Those so good at making Bloody Marys that they either work at or are an establishment with a liquor license serving cocktails. Entry fee will include 2 official Brunch Fest T-Shirts. Fee waived for businesses participating in Brunch Fest as a Breakfast Cocktail Vendor.
- Contestants must be at least 21 years old.
- Recipes must be original and tomato based.
- Judges are professional cocktail and food writers with additional local celebrities. Judging will be based on the following point score:
- Taste: 40 points
- Presentation: 25 points
- Originality: 20 points
- Garnish: 15 points
Find out more here. Click the Register button at the right to enter the contest and create your fundraising page.