Saturday, October 21, 2017
Our 2017 theme is “Sound the CYren”, another run held in partnership with the ISU Homecoming Central Committee!
- Fundraising minimum to participate is $25.
- Race participants may contribute to their own fundraising campaign in order to reach the minimum. Fundraising may also continue after the minimum has been reached.
- The race starts on ISU central campus near the Campanile
- Start time at 10:00 a.m. (race day registration opens at 9:00 a.m.)
- Participants receive a free T-shirt if the $25 fundraising minimum has been reached by October 6.
Start fundraising! Here's how:
- Click the Join Now button to register for the race.
- Select the quantity of people you will be registering (select 1 if you will only be registering yourself).
- Sign in to your existing Firstgiving account or create a new account.
- Select whether you want to join a team, create a team, or choose not to join a team.
- Continue on to registration.
- Create a fundraising page to share with your friends, family, and social media followers (or choose to do so at a later time).
- Confirm registration (please note, your registration is not complete until you hit the Submit button).