- Families, friends and Reid's Ride volunteers will gather at Gloucester's historic Stage Fort Park on Sunday morning, July 15, 2018 to cheer on Reid's Ride cyclists as they approach and cross the finish line. Together they will enjoy the food, refreshments, music, information tents and other festivities at the Park.
- This year the Lynnfield Mom's Group will again sponsor the Kid's Fun Run.
- Children ages 5 and under will run a course around the famous Stage Fort Park gazebo.
- Children 6 and older will run to and from the equally famous boulder that bears a plaque commemorating the establishment of the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1623 on this site.
- All participants will be given tee-shirts and medals.
How to Register a Child for the Kid's Fun Run
- Registration is easy. Click on the red "Register" button in the panel to the upper right. From there, you can register one or more runners. Provide the information requested, for each child you register.