SpinAway for a Cure--Information
- Please join us for our first annual charity spin ride for Nick's cousin, Reid Sacco. Reid lost his life to cancer at age 20. What better way to kick off your winter boots and dust off your spin shoes to get ready for this year's Reid's Ride 28-mile Bike Ride.
- This 45 minute class will guarantee a blood pumping, beat dropping class.
- All proceeds will go to Reid's Ride, benefitting the fight against Adolescent & Young Adult (AYA) Cancers.
- We are asking for a donation minimum of $30 per participant.
Things to Know
- There will be two 45 minute classes; one starting at 10:30 AM, and another at 11:30 AM. When registering, be sure to answer the question about which class you prefer.
- There are only 14 bikes per class, so register early!
- Please arrive at the studio (303 Haverhill St, Rowley MA) 10 minutes prior to your start time; the waiting area has minimal space.
How to Register
- Click on the red "Register" button to the upper right. From there, select your donation level and the number of people you will be registering at the level. You will be charged that donation level for each person you register.
I can't attend or participate in the event but I'd like to make donation anyway. How do I do that?
There are two ways to make a Donation to this event, or to a participant's Fundraising Page, even if you can't attend it yourself!
- Click on the large red "Donate" button at the upper right of this screen (next to the "Register" button). You'll be given the option of donating directly to the event, or associating your donation with a particular participant (on this website, participants are call "Fundraisers").
- Or, click on one of the registrants in the list of "Fundraisers" below. You may have to click on "View All" to show the complete lists. After clicking a particular Fundraiser, you will taken to their Fundraising Page. Click the "Donate" button on that page and follow the prompts from there.