Reid's Ride Cycling Jerseys
- These popular cycling jerseys, with graphics specifically designed for Reid's Ride, are manufactured by VOmax, a Massachusetts-based maker of high-performance athletic apparel. These classic light-weight short-sleeved, zipper-front club cycling shirts are made of Micro-dry moisture-wicking material, and have three rear-positioned pockets with secure but easy access. The waist on the men's jersey is finished with encased elastic; the waist on the women's jersey is finished with a silicone gripper.
- The cost per jersey is $58.
- These jerseys are available in men's and women's cuts, and both cuts are available in sizes ranging from XS to 4XL. Click on http://www.vomax.com/content/sizing%20chart.pdf to see a VOmax Sizing Chart. Remember, these shirts are a "club cut" so make the adjustments the sizing chart suggests.
How to Order a Reid's Ride Cycling Jersey
- To reserve one or more jerseys for you in the sizes you want, please contact Marie Coppola at firstname.lastname@example.org with a note telling us the number of jerseys you would like us to order. Please indicate men's or women's and size (XS to 4XL). We'll contact you by return email.
- Be sure to contact us as soon as possible. If we don't have your cut and size in stock, we can place an order with the manufacturer but it may not be ready before the Ride if not placed before May 15, 2018.