Sjögren's Syndrome Foundation

Increase Awareness while Raising Money for the SSF !

We've made it simple for you to raise funds quickly & easily for the Sjögren's Syndrome Foundation.

Getting started is easy


It only takes a few minutes to create your Online Fundraising Page:

  • Click the Get Started button
  • Personalize the text and the photo on your Online Fundraising Page to express your passions and your purpose
  • Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.

Become a fundraising superstar today

Online personal fundraising pages are passionate, powerful, and persuasive.

So click the get started button now and see how easily you too can be a fundraising superstar.

Did you know?

 

  • One in every 70 Americans suffers from Sjogren's Syndrome
  • 90% of Sjogren's sufferers are female; the remaining 10% are men and children
  • Sjogren's syndrome affects the moisture producing glands and the most common symptoms include dryness of the eyes, mouth and other body parts
  • Symptoms of Sjogren's syndrome in women are often attributed to menopause. This leads to delayed diagnosis and needless pain and suffering
  • Sjogren's can affect the entire body causing severe joint pain and failure of major organs such as the lungs and kidneys
  • Approximately 10% of Sjogren's syndrome patients will develop lymphoma, a form of cancer