We are looking forward to celebrating our wonderful Turner syndrome community at the Kaleidoscope Walk this Sunday, April 23rd. Here is some information about the day that you should know:
- The Kaleidoscope Walk is a rain or shine event. Right now, it looks like Sunday will be sunny, but be sure to check the forecast and dress for the weather.
- Everyone is invited to bring in lunch, as there is no food service on site. TSGA will have water available.
- Doors to the lodge open at 11:30. Every adult needs to check in at the Registration Table to sign a waiver for participation. If you registered by the April 7th deadline, you will also pick up your family's free T-shirts at this time. Girls and women with TS will receive a teal shirt, everyone else will receive a white shirt.
- There will be face painting, a bounce house, sidewalk chalk, and a craft for the kids. To warm us up for walking, we have visitors who will lead us in some short Latin Dance and Jazzercise routines.
- NEW this year - we will have a live Butterfly Release. All of our #VIBS, Very Important Butterflies or girls and women with TS, will have an opportunity to release a butterfly.
- Some of our sponsors and community partners will have display tables in the lodge. Please take some time to stop by their tables to say hello and thank them for their support.
- We have a number of young photographers who are volunteering to take photos of the activities and Walk. Be encouraging to them and remember to SMILE! - we will make all photos available to you after the walk.
- We look forward to sharing our 2016 accomplishments and our 2017. TSGA board member Danny Miller will inspire us with a brief message to highlight the importance of TS research.
See you on Sunday!
Ironwoods Park, 14701 Mission Rd, Leawood, KS