Angel Eyes provides free grief support services to anyone experiencing the sudden, unexpected loss of an infant or toddler or experienced a stillbirth or miscarriage.
Angel Eyes Mission
Helping families and others cope with the sudden, unexpected death of an infant or toddler including stillbirth and miscarriage loss, while raising awareness, providing education and supporting research regarding sudden, unexpected infant and toddler death.
- Counseling and Support: Offer compassionate and professional bereavement counseling and support services at no charge to families, caregivers and others that are impacted by the sudden, unexpected death of an infant or toddler or experienced a stillbirth or miscarriage.
- Education and Awareness: Keep babies and toddlers healthy by awareness, prevention and risk reduction education to the Colorado community.
- Research: Support efforts to reduce the incidence of infant and toddler deaths. Maintain statistical data that is available and of value to researchers.
Goals and Objectives
- Provide every Colorado family experiencing the sudden, unexpected death of an infant or toddler or experienced a stillbirth or miscarriage with a personal contact soon after we are notified of the death, along with informational packets containing appropriate literature regarding the death and bereavement issues.
- Provide professional case management, information and support services to those affected by sudden, unexpected infant or toddler death or experienced a stillbirth or miscarriage loss throughout the next two years following the death and longer if needed.
- Provide accurate and current information and education to the Colorado community regarding SIDS and other sudden, unexpected infant and toddler deaths, risk reduction and safe sleep.
- Provide accurate data regarding these deaths in Colorado; determine trends that might reflect areas of program or educational needs.
- Provide sufficient operating funds to support program operations through fundraising, grants, individual donations and corporate donations.