IN STEP FOR AUTISM
3K Walk/ 5K Run & Family Field Day
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Colt State Park in Bristol, RI
Registration & Breakfast – 10:00 am
5K Run – 11:00 am
3K Walk – 11:15 am
KIDS FUN RUN
• 1/4 mile run for children up to age 12.
• Special gift given to all that participate.
• Starts at 10:30 AM.
Join THE GRODEN NETWORK and the Autism Society, RI Chapter for a day of family fun at Colt State Park in Bristol, RI for the 15th Annual “In Step for Autism” 3K Walk/5K Run & Family Field Day while making a difference in the lives of persons with autism.
Runners will automatically be entered in a special FREE raffle. Prizes will be given to top three finishers in each age group and overall. Register here by THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, fee is $25. Runners have the option to secure donations in lieu of entry fee. DONATIONS MUST EXCEED $25.
Just put one foot in front of the other and join us at Colt State Park. First, decide whether you want to run or walk. Then, decide if you want to walk/run as an individual or with a team and set your fundraising goal. Don’t forget to mark the amount of your own pledge. Finally, bring your registration form and donations to the run/walk on September 24th.
We've made it simple for you to raise funds quickly & easily for THE GRODEN NETWORK.and the Autism Society, RI, Chapter.
Getting started is easy
It only takes a few minutes to create your Online Fundraising Page:
• Click on 15th Annual "In Step for Autism" 3K Walk/5K Run & Faily Field Day under the Event(s) tab to the right.
• Click the Register button.
• Personalize the text and the photo on your Online Fundraising Page to express your passions and your purpose.
• Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.