Help us celebrate our 24th Annual Bowl-a-Thon and raise funds for Children's Hospital Foundation!
A special THANK YOU to our Lane Sponsor: Independent Container Line! And thanks to our Strike Sponsors: Aetna Better Health of Virginia, Hillphoenix, Paralyzed Veterans of America - Mid Atlantic Chapter, and Park Sterling Bank!
We are asking each team of 5 to collect a minimum of $300 (only $60 per bowler) in sponsorships/donations. This will cover all bowling fees, but we encourage you to collect more than the required sponsorships to be eligible for great prizes. ** Please note we have had a slight price increase this year ($10 more per person) to help cover the increase in cost at the facility. Just a reminder that each person can fundraise to cover the cost of his/her fee to participate! Top fundraisers and top fundraising teams will be awarded some great prizes at the event! You can create your own team fundraising page or individual fundraising page right here on FirstGiving to raise as much as you can to help the many children at Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU!
Here is how to begin!
- Step 1 - Click the GREEN JOIN NOW button to get started.
- Step 2 - Follow the registration process along. You can register just yourself or you can register your entire team.
- Step 3 - Get the ball rolling by making a small donation to the page yourself ($10).
- Step 4 – Ask two family members to match your donation ($20).
- Step 5 - Email a link to your fundraising page to three coworkers or classmates ($30).
- Step 6 - Post a link to your fundraising page on Facebook and ask friends to support your efforts. Four friends make a donation ($40).
*That is $100 in just a few short steps! That covers your fee to participate and more! Continue fundraising through the event date to be eligible for some realy GREAT prizes!
Thank you so much for your interest in our Annual Bowl-A-Thon Event! I look forward to seeing you in February. If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-228-5827.
Children’s Hospital Foundation